Saturday, June 6, 2009

Flock of Browsers

So I got curious to see what other web browsers were out there.  Was I missing something cool that the hardcore geeks consider so run of the mill they don't even talk about it?  Sure enough, it seems my suspicions were correct.  I have discovered Flock, a browser built on the Mozilla platform.  If you are into Twittering or addicted to Facebook, this one is for you.  It will import all your bookmarks, passwords, etc., is easy to use, loads quickly, AND has a sidebar where you can keep an eye on your Facebook & Twitter feeds while browsing elsewhere!  It also has a built-in blog editor and a place to add more than one webmail feed which will alert you to new mail instantly.  I'll have to use it for awhile before reporting more, but at first glance, this social-networking girl has found a new love!


Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for maintaining my ego by making me think someone actually reads my posts. :)